Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,808 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.211 VEF / SEK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,222 (13,393 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,728 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bonn costs €300 (43 minutes ago)