Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17181 VEF / RUB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 40% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,951 (руб 81,198) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 938 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in St. John's, NL costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)