Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.210 VEF / NOK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 95% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 31,613 (kr 26,133) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)