Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Anaco, Venezuela (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 144507.042 VEFX / BGN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 192% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 29,181 (1.27 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 4 hours ago)