Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 47023.646 VEF / BGN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 5% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,567 (0.27 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)