Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.987 VEF / CAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,236 (C$2,283) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)