Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.389 VEF / CHF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 82% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,897 (CHF 2,108) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (21 minutes ago)