Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.974 VEF / GBP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,865 (£1,146) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)