Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00892 VEF / KRW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,567 (₩1,969,801) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)