Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00894 VEF / KRW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 10,821 (₩1,210,112) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (22 minutes ago)