Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.403 VEF / NGN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,990 (117 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (42 minutes ago)