Cost of living comparison between Sokoto, Nigeria and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Sokoto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.03167 VEF / NGN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,905 (502,277 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)