Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.122 VEF / SEK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 23,130 (20,612 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)