Cost of living comparison between Sivas, Turkey and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.237 VEF / TRY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,861 (4,590TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)