Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00348 VEF / COP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 12,979 (COL$3,733,016) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)