Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09495 VEF / PKR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 19% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,324 (₨150,867) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)