Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09030 VEF / PKR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,079 (₨144,849) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)