Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10950.021 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 5% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,585 (元1.06) in Shiyan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)