Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Shiraz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.878 VEF / IRR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,552 (﷼ 5,086) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 2 hours ago)