Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Shiraz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 VEF / IRR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 8,642 (﷼ 28,295,873) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (22 minutes ago)