Cost of living comparison between Shiraz, Iran and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Shiraz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 VEF / IRR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,124 (﷼ 45,480,518) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)