Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China vs Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.963 VES / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 59% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 15,939 Bs.S. (1,778元) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Bs.S. in Anaco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)