Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 237232.941 VEFX / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 110% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 23,145 (元0.64) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (44 minutes ago)