Cost of living comparison between Shenzhen, China and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.481 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 32% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,786 (元13,364) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)