Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.495 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,074 (元8,074) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (44 minutes ago)