Cost of living comparison between Shantou, China and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.481 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,252 (元11,652) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)