Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 24623.191 VEF / TND *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 127% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 24,992 (1.015 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)