Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.742 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,231 (€1,697) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)