Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.737 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,545 (€984) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨450 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (about 1 hour ago)