Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.737 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 14% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,574 (€1,071) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)