Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00877 VEF / KRW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 24,657 (₩2,811,380) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (37 minutes ago)