Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,133 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00850 VEF / KRW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 23,399 (₩2,752,841) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)