Cost of living comparison between Sendai, Japan and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08788 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,488 (¥244,503) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)