Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.427 VEF / RON *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,552 (4,760 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (29 minutes ago)