Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.400 VEF / RON *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,741 (6,560 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 2 hours ago)