Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 19924.162 VEF / RON *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,695 (0.59 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)