Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.28639 VEF / THB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 30% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,529 (68,189 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (26 minutes ago)