Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.632 VEF / CAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,943 (C$2,744) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)