Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.510 VEF / CAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,827 (C$2,640) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (43 minutes ago)