Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 19629.391 VEF / CAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 171% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 32,489 (C$1.66) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $18,455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)