Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 46874.383 VEF / CAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 162% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 28,780 (C$0.61) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)