Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08987 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 24,171 (¥268,956) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)