Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe vs Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01435 VES / STD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 8% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 10,823 Bs.S. (754,089 Dobra) in São Tomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Bs.S. in Anaco.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Santiago de Compostela costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)