Cost of living comparison between São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.00044 VEF / STD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 7% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,942 (31,514,163 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lelystad costs €750 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)