Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21632.794 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,879 (R$ 0.55) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (37 minutes ago)