Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.189 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,523 (R$ 5,181) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)