Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8935.191 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 198% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 32,749 (R$ 3.67) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)