Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 60113.202 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,617 (R$ 0.33) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)