Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.063 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,336 (R$ 3,702) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (21 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)