Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 391031.466 VEFX / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 121% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,137 (R$ 0.37) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)