Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.054 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,003 (R$ 5,567) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)