Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.195 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,801 (R$ 5,572) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)