Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.172 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,659 (R$ 3,991) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (about 2 hours ago)