Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.189 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,125 (R$ 5,370) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (39 minutes ago)