Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.077 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,343 (R$ 5,636) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (24 minutes ago)