Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.175 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,239 (R$ 3,224) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)