Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.985 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,836 (R$ 3,631) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)