Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.219 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,218 (R$ 5,970) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (38 minutes ago)