Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.228 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,832 (R$ 6,454) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (44 minutes ago)