Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.985 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,093 (R$ 4,387) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)