Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.189 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,673 (R$ 6,169) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)