Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21428 VEF / DOP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,186 (RD$ 84,870) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)