Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21581 VEF / DOP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,484 (RD$ 85,649) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 2 hours ago)