Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,478 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1610.820 VEF / DOP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,323 (RD$ 8) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)