Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.046 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,720 (R$ 5,818) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)