Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.148 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,931 (R$ 6,013) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)