Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.19962 VEF / PHP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,379 (Php67,022) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)