Cost of living comparison between Santiago del Estero, Argentina and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.658 VEF / ARS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 12,147 (ARS $18,473) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)