Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.624 VEF / ARS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 11,759 (ARS $18,855) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)