Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1610.820 VEF / DOP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,945 (RD$ 7) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (27 minutes ago)