Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 507.655 VEF / DOP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 196% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 32,607 (RD$ 64) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)