Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.975 VEF / CUC *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 26% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,472 (2,052 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (26 minutes ago)