Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cuba, Cuba and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.975 VEF / CUC *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 27% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,590 (2,064 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)