Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.990 VEF / CUC *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 26% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,509 (2,053 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)