Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.975 VEF / CUC *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,464 (1,149 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)