Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.619 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,462 (€1,159) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)