Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 92296.696 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,696 (€0.17) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (13 minutes ago)