Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 30967.188 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 263% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 43,588 (€1.41) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)