Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Compostela, Spain and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.951 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,909 (€1,727) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 2 hours ago)