Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00345 VEF / COP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,596 (COL$4,230,959) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (19 minutes ago)