Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cali, Colombia and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00342 VEF / COP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,536 (COL$4,250,798) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)