Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cali, Colombia and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00325 VEF / COP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,016 (COL$4,007,301) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)