Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,188 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 125.779 VEF / CLP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,543 (CH$100) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)