Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,693 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01513 VEF / CLP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,500 (CH$1,024,319) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (32 minutes ago)