Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,581 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01488 VEF / CLP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 16,074 (CH$1,080,351) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)