Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.529 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,526 (€1,855) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (31 minutes ago)