Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017.
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (29 minutes ago)