Cost of living comparison between Santa Teresa, Venezuela and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016.
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 52% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 23,823 in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)