Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017.
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 54% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,941 in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)