Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016.
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 52% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,761 in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)