Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017.
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 51% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,656 in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)