Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00343 VEF / COP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 12,252 (COL$3,566,983) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kingston costs J$500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (32 minutes ago)