Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00340 VEF / COP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 12,658 (COL$3,726,995) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (23 minutes ago)